What is the role of state-based action coalitions and how do they advance goals of the Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action?
In a paper of 1,250 words:
- Discuss the work of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Committee Initiative on the Future of Nursing and the Institute of Medicine research that led to the IOM report, “Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.”
- Identify the importance of the IOM “Future of Nursing” report related to nursing practice, nursing education and nursing workforce development.
- What is the role of state-based action coalitions and how do they advance goals of the Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action?
Summarize two initiatives spearheaded by Maryland action coalition. In what ways do these initiatives advance the nursing profession? What barriers to advancement currently exist in your state? (Maryland State). How can nursing advocates in your state overcome these barriers?
A minimum of three scholarly references are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE
People of French Canadian Heritage.
People of German Heritage.
Read chapter 14 and 29 of the class textbook Transcultural Health Care. A Culturally Competent Approach (4th ed.)
Purnell, L.D.(and review the attached PowerPoint presentations. Read Content chapter 29 in Davis Plus Online Website. Once done answer the following questions;
1. Describe the health care beliefs of the German and French Canadian heritages and mention the influence in the delivery of evidence-based health care.
2. Discuss if there is any similarity in the health care beliefs and practices of the German and French Canadian heritage with the health care beliefs of your heritage.
3. If you have to change your health care beliefs for any of one study this week, which one will you choose and why?
The assignment must be presented in an APA format word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum on the discussion board. A minimum of 3 evidenced-based references must be used with the appropriate references must be posted.
References must be no older than 5 years. A minimum of 700 words is required.
PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.