Was it easy to ask these questions and listen to the answers?
- What were your first impressions of me, or what type of first impression do others have of me?
- What does my face look like when I think no one is looking?
- If you did not know me, based on my nonverbal communication, would you approach me? Why or why not?
After you have heard his or her answers, write a reflection on what you learned, making sure to answer the following questions.
- Did what I learned to surprise me?
- Was it easy to ask these questions and listen to the answers?
- Based on this information, what do I need to work on so that people see me as a professional in the work environment?