Identify, research, and discuss human-technology interface/interactions related to nursing informatics
Human-Technology Interface Application Assignment
This week you will identify, research, and discuss human-technology interface/interactions related to nursing informatics. Information presented in the written assignment will also focus on the application to your role in nursing administration or nursing education.
“You can observe a lot just by watching”
(American professional baseball player and coach)
• Read Chapter 11, The Human-Technology Interface (noted in the assigned readings)
• View the videos in Module 2
• Review the grading rubric and instructions below BEFORE continuing with the assignment.
• Based on your observations, submit a written paper based on the following headings:
Provide the definition of human-technology interface based on the literature and give 2 examples, based on your observations. Include references.
o Human-Technology Interface Issue
Identify, analyze, and describe 1 human-technology interface/interaction issue that you have identified (not mentioned in the text) and describe your proposed solution. Be specific. Include references.
o Human-Technology Interface Working Well
Identify, analyze, and describe 1 human-technology interface/interaction (not mentioned in the text) that you think is working well as designed. Be specific. Include references.
o Impact to Role
Describe how human-technology interfaces can impact your role as a nurse administrator or nurse educator. Be specific and provide an example. Include references.
• Review the literature and cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed articles. Additional references may include your textbook and websites from the list of Informatics Websites provided in Course References.
• Submit a written paper and include a cover page and reference page (Use APA format).
• Maximum 1000 words not including cover page and reference page. Refer to the rubric for additional information.
Submit the assignment via Unicheck