Identify a patient care situation
The field of nursing has changed over time. In a 750‐1,000 word paper, discuss nursing practice today by addressing the following:
- Explain how nursing practice has changed over time and how this evolution has changed the scope of practice and the approach to treating the individual.
- Compare and contrast the differentiated practice competencies between an associate and baccalaureate education in nursing. Explain how scope of practice changes between an associate and baccalaureate nurse.
- Identify a patient care situation and describe how nursing care, or approaches to decision‐making, differ between the BSN‐prepared nurse and the ADN nurse.
- Discuss the significance of applying evidence‐based practice to nursing care and explain how the academic preparation of the RN‐BSN nurse supports its application.
- Discuss how nurses today communicate and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and how this supports safer and more effective patient outcomes.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
(Please respond to the following prompt questions):
1. What interests you about research?
2. Briefly share any prior research experience you had within or outside a university setting.
3. Please describe your academic and professional goals and explain how your participation in the Scholars Program will help you accomplish them?
4. How will pursuing a PhD support those goals?
Some personal details
1.My research interest (PhD Nursing)—-Oncology- Breast cancer
2. experience: Master Program—- I work on effect of stress and blood glucose level
3. Academic/Professional goal- To pursue a degree in PHD Nursing and to discover how to cure/prevent breast cancer in women.
4. Pursuing PHD will give a room for research to discover the cause and prevention of breast cancer.