How will you use these concepts in your future career?
Read the following article:
Hoelscher, D. M., Sharma, S. V., & Byrd-Williams, C. E. (2018, December). Prevention of obesity in early childhood: What are the next steps? American Journal of Public Health, 108(12), 1585-1587. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2018.304779
Respond to the following questions:
- How can public health educators (including nutritionists and prevention specialists) be involved in reducing the risk of obesity?
- What age should obesity prevention efforts and interventions start? Explain.
Given the readings and assignments in the course:
- Identify and briefly discuss two concepts in this course that you believe will be most applicable to the professional discipline you will enter upon completion of your degree program.
- What is the importance of these concepts to the professional discipline?
- How will you use these concepts in your future career?