Explain how the health concern of obesity from the nursing diagnostic statement is linked to a health inequity
B. Write your community health nursing diagnosis statement based on a chosen health concern you’ve identified in the simulation, related to Healthy People 2020 website at https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives. The community health nursing diagnostic statement identifies a health concern or risk within Sentinel Town, https://sentinelworld.healthcarelearninginnovations.com/home
and identifies the affected group or community, suggests a cause, and logically discusses the evidence and/or support for the diagnosis. The suggested topic I would like to use is (Obesity-related to lack of recreational activity and proper nutrition within sentinel city)
- Explain how the health concern of obesity from the nursing diagnostic statement is linked to a health inequity or health disparity within the target population. The explanation accurately identifies a health inequity or health disparity within the target population and logically discusses how the identified health inequity or disparity is linked to the health concern identified in part B.
a. Discuss the primary community resources and primary prevention resources currently available in Sentinel Town to address the health concern. The discussion appropriately details the primary community resources and the primary prevention resources available in Sentinel Town relevant to the identified health concern.
b. Discuss the underlying causes of the health concern. The discussion accurately identifies potential contributing factors for the health concern and logically proposes the underlying causes for the health concern based on the identified potential contributing factors.
- Discuss the evidence-based practice associated with the Field Experience topic. The discussion is logical and appropriately includes the evidence-based practice relevant to the selected topic from Sentinel Town.
a. Identify data about the topic from within Sentinel Town. The submission logically identifies data that relates to the selected topic from Sentinel Town at the local, state, and/or national level.
C. Develop a community health nursing social media campaign strategy for Sentinel Town that will convey your health message and address the chosen topic by doing the following: The description presents an objective for the social media campaign that can feasibly convey the health message and address the chosen topic from within Sentinel Town.
- Describe your social media campaign objective. The description presents an objective for the social media campaign that can feasibly convey the health message and address the chosen topic from within Sentinel Town.
- Recommend two population-focused social marketing interventions and justify how each would improve the health message related to your selected topic. The justification of 2 recommended social marketing interventions describes how each social marketing intervention is population focused and logically explains how each social marketing intervention would improve the health message related to the selected topic from Sentinel Town.
- Describe a social media platform you would use that is appropriate for communicating with the target population in Sentinel Town.
The description identifies a social media platform that would be used and includes logical rationale for why the selected social media platform is appropriate for communicating with the target population.
a. Discuss the benefits of the selected social media platform in supporting preventative healthcare. The discussion logically outlines the benefits of the selected social media platform for supporting preventative healthcare and logically describes how each benefit applies to supporting preventative healthcare.