Does the model contain components for identifying barriers and addressing barriers to implementation?
Reflect upon your selected practice problem DIABETES and select one of the organizational or behavioral change models which were used in healthcare for many years up until the early 2000s. (PROCHASKA AND DICLEMENTI’S CHANGE THEORY) (KNOWLEDGE OF BEHAVIOR CHANGE THEORIES) Due to the changing nature of our healthcare environment and the growing complexity of our patients, these older models and theories lost their ability to provide a successful framework in healthcare and are not currently used for translation science and nursing clinical practice change projects.
- Select one model or theory from the readings or lesson this week.
- Provide a description of the components in the organizational or behavioral change models or theory.
- Does the model or theory contain a component for appraising the evidence?
- Does the model or theory contain a component for networking with the stakeholders during the design phase and continuing through the sustaining phase of the project?
- Does the model contain components for identifying barriers and addressing barriers to implementation?
MY CHANGE THEORY PROBLEM IS RELATED TO DIABETES PLEASE INCORPORATE WITH PROCHASKA AND DICLEMENTIS’S CHANGE THEORY,