Discuss the similarities and differences that you read for those two EBP peer reviewed articles.
Select a Diabetic patient that you have encountered in your clinical practice with a .
Interview the client/family members.
Include the following information
Setting: Community clinic, Private practice, Skilled nursing facility, Home health
· Chief complaint, HPI, PMH, PSH, FH, ROS, PE, Diagnostic Testing, Medical Decision Making, Diagnosis/Clinical Impression, Plan/Interventions, Recommendations, Education, Health promotion
Ask your client/family members on areas of:
· Dependency with families/support systems
· Self-care management
· Adaptation/adjustment to the illness
· Social Isolation
· Body Image
· Cultural, racial, ethnicity, and spirituality Influences
· Functional Limitations
· Quality of Life
· Adherence to regimen
· Community Services or support
· Financial support
Use of Research Findings and other evidence in Clinical Decision Making
Choose 2 EBP resources influencing the care provided to your client. Discuss the similarities and differences that you read for those two EBP peer reviewed articles.
Submit scholarly paper, with writing style at the graduate level, including all of the following:
· Reviews topic and explains rationale for its selection in the context of client care.
· Evaluates key concepts related to the topic.
· Describes multiple viewpoints if this is a controversial issue or one for which there are no clear guidelines.
· Assesses the merit of evidence found on this topic i.e. soundness of research
· Evaluates current EBM guidelines, if available. Or, recommends what these guidelines should be based on available research. Discuss the Standardized Procedure for this diagnosis.
· Discusses how the evidence did impact/would impact practice. What should be done differently based on the knowledge gained?
· Consider cultural, spiritual, and socioeconomic issues as applicable.
I HAVE ATTACHED THE FILE “DIABETES2” WHICH WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
Chief complaint, HPI, PMH, PSH, FH, ROS, PE, Diagnostic Testing, Medical Decision Making, Diagnosis/Clinical Impression, Plan/Interventions, Recommendations, Education, Health promotion