Discuss the possible benefits and dangers of psychological debriefing.
DUE IN 26 HOURS
Mass Stress Final Project Written AssignmentYou are writing from a health perspective as a nurse:
1. Identify the psychosocial effects likely to occur in various types of disasters.
2. Formulate strategies that Nurses can use to help people in the immediate aftermath of a disaster.
3. Discuss the impact of disaster trauma on first responders.
4. Describe community reactions to a large-scale disaster.
5. Describe the psychosocial training needs of all disaster responders.
6. Describe helpful interventions for use with survivors of a disaster.
7. Describe the characteristics of PTSD.
8. Discuss the possible benefits and dangers of psychological debriefing.
Support your responses from the literature, using at least 3 scholarly resources, of no more than 5 years of age. A scholarly resource is defined as an evidence-based practice; peer-reviewed journals; textbook; and national standard guidelines. Your paper should be in APA format 7th edition, 3-5 pages in length, not counting the title page and reference page.