Describe the population sample you would target, why you chose this population, and how you would recruit your participants.
In your grant proposal, be sure to include:
- A needs assessment:
- Discuss the reason for a needs assessment.
- Include the goals and desired outcomes of this assessment.
- Determine the stakeholders you would seek to help you complete the assessment. Explain your rationale for your selection.
- Explain the strengths and weakness of this assessment.
- List the resources you would recruit from the community to help you accomplish your goals.
- An intervention program to combat the opioid crisis (from your week 5 assignment):
- State your null hypothesis.
- Examine the type of intervention you would use.
- Describe the population sample you would target, why you chose this population, and how you would recruit your participants.
- Include any other stakeholders who were not included in your needs assessment.
- Discuss how you would ensure that the intervention is culturally appropriate.
- The evaluation process:
- Determine the desired outcome for this program.
- Detail the types of evaluations you would carry out for this program.
- Assess the type of statistical analysis appropriate for this intervention program.
- Explain the type of budget that would be appropriate for this process.
- The effects of this program on Anytown, U.S.A.:
- Analyze whether the results of this program are applicable to the general population.
- Based on your anticipated results, what local policies would you advocate for implementation, and what community stakeholders would assist with supporting these policies?
- Conclude with the potential effects of this proposal.
Your proposal should be 5–7 pages in length, excluding title and reference page. Use current APA formatting to style your paper and to cite a minimum of four sources. Integrate a minimum of four scholarly sources into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas. You will need to include a reference page.
Construct a separate PowerPoint presentation of the grant proposal
In your presentation, be sure to include highlights from:
The needs assessment
The intervention program
The evaluation process
The effects on Anytown
Finally, state why your grant proposal should be accepted as you conclude your presentation.