Describe participant characteristics or sociodemographic findings
· Describe ALL data collection methods in detail (i.e. survey, interview, observation)
Describe each measurement tool/instrument used to measure study outcomes in detail.
Participant Characteristics/Sociodemographic Findings
· Must be descriptive and comprehensive
· Describe participant characteristics or sociodemographic findings
· Describe the findings of Tables/Figures to provide comprehensive information about participant characteristics as article provided
All other Results/Findings
· Describe ALL Other Results/Findings besides above participant characteristics in the article in detail for each Result item
· Each Result item must include Headings/Subheadings of Results as the article provided.
· Do NOT simply saying “pain level was decreased,” “adherence was increased”
Do NOT include contents from Discussion and/or Conclusion in the article.
MUST USE ARTICLE ATTACH TO ANSWER QUESTION. ( CONTENT 11) is the name of the file.
APA, No page limit as long as all questions are answered