Describe how the team will communicate the identified strategy and intended outcomes to the healthcare organization.
Create a strategy to increase patient-centeredness in the organization by addressing the weakness above.
a. Discuss how you would apply a change theory in the development of your strategy to address the above weakness.
Note: The strategy should include the development of a multi-disciplinary team and how patient-family centered care can be improved.
2. Discuss the financial implications of implementing this strategy.
3. Discuss the methods you will use to evaluate the effectiveness of your strategy.
b. Create a multidisciplinary team by identifying the following:
• potential members that will assist you in implementing the identified strategy
• The role of each team member
1. Discuss how cultural diversity within the team supports patient-centered, culturally competent care.
2. Using one of the leadership theories below, discuss the leadership style you would utilize in developing your team:
• transactional leadership
• transformational leadership
• emotional leadership
• traditional leadership
3. Discuss how the team will work together to implement the strategy to address the weakness identified in part C1.
4. Describe how the team will communicate the identified strategy and intended outcomes to the healthcare organization.
5. Describe a specific tool you could use to develop the team’s self-assessment skills.
The post organizational leadership and Interprofessional team development appeared first on Versed Writers.