Define health homes and patient-centered homes, and explain how they differ
1. Advertising for hospitals has grown significantly in recent years, a practice which has generated criticism from many constituencies inside and outside their institutions. What arguments would you employ to defend advertising by hospitals?
2. Define health homes and patient-centered homes, and explain how they differ. What roles do these types of “homes” play in patient care and healthcare delivery?
3. Discuss four undertakings fundamental to leadership in healthcare for achieving high levels of patient satisfaction and why they are important.
4. To achieve patient satisfaction, what three areas might be targeted for improvement? Why?
5. Is the Master leadership concept universal? That is, can the ideologies of the Master leader be used in different industries (other than in the healthcare industry)? Why or why not?