Complete a template reflecting on concepts of trans-cultural nursing
The purpose of the Course Project is to give the student the opportunity to apply concepts in trans-cultural
nursing by conducting a trans-cultural nursing assessment and reflection on completion of the Course
Project. The purpose of Milestone 3 is to perform an assessment and reflect on learning related to the .
Course Project (3 Milestones). You will complete a template reflecting on concepts of trans-cultural nursing
related to the assessment and reflect on learning.
The completion of the Course Project enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes.
CO1: Identify theories, concepts, and beliefs related to transcultural nursing. (PO1)
CO2: Communicate effectively with culturally diverse individuals, families, and organizations. (PO3)
Requirements and Guidelines
- Review the Course Outcomes for this assignment, which are listed above.
- Schedule a time to meet with the individual to conduct a face-to-face assessment. You may not conduct
the assessment by phone call, e-mail, or by asking the individual to fill in the template. You must be able to
understand your individual. An interpreter is not allowed.
- Do not perform the assessment prior to Week 6 in order to receive feedback from your instructor
regarding Milestone 2. This will allow you time to make adjustments in your questions if needed. If the
individual’s schedule requires that you perform the assessment prior to Week 6, consult with your instructor
regarding early submission of Milestone 2 to ensure that you receive timely feedback before the
- Perform the assessment in a professional manner using the preapproved questions (Milestone 2).
- Once you have completed the Assessment and Reflections template (Links to an external site. Links to
an external site., click Save as, and save the file with assignment name and your last name (e.g.,