Briefly describe what information each of the 3 variables tells us about the data
In this assignment, you will be required to use the Heart Rate Dataset to complete the following:
- Identify the variables in the dataset
- Classify each variable as qualitative or quantitative discrete or quantitative continuous
- Specify the possible values of each variable
- Give a brief written description of what each variable tells us about the data provided.
- Open the Heart Rate Dataset in Excel
- There are 3 columns of data. Each column represents a different variable. What are the 3 variables represented in the dataset?
- Identify each of the 3 variables as qualitative, quantitative discrete, or quantitative continuous
- Identify the possible values of each of the 3 variables in this dataset.
- Briefly describe what information each of the 3 variables tells us about the data
Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style. The assignments must include